We are currently recruiting a Receptionist / Dental Nurse for our busy dental practice in Darlington.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
Duties will include:
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures and reception duties.
- Taking responsibility for the decontamination of instruments.
- Maintaining dental operating equipment.
- Ensuring that all relevant materials and supplies are in place.
- Looking after patient records – including making notes when the dentist is examining a patient.
- Working on reception, handling calls, triaging patients, administrative duties.
- Working closely with the dentist, responding quickly to requests, and generally keeping the surgery ready for use.
- Working closely with patients.
- Organisational skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills
- Hard working.
- Team player.
- Eager / passionate to learn
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
Commutable from Newcastle, Billingham, Darlington, Durham, Middlesbrough, Peterlee, Seaham, Sedgefield, Stockton-on-Tees, and Sunderland.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Dental Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
|Job Category||Dental Nurse, Receptionist|